Coldwell Banker Whitbeck Associates
- Community-Lived in the Adirondacks for over 33 years in Willsboro, NY on Lake Champlain.
- Community Service-I actively volunteer for many wonderful organizations in the North Country. I have served on the Board of Directors for our local Health Care Center as Treasurer and Finance committee Chairperson. I have been Treasurer for the Friends of the Paine Memorial Library. Also, President of the Cobble Hill Ladies Golf League.
- Land Subdivision-created an approved APA 16 Lot Building Subdivision in the Adirondack Park in Willsboro.
- NYS Licensed Real Estate Salesperson specializing in the Lake Champlain and Adirondack area.
- Education: BA degree in Mathematics with continuing education in Accounting, CAD, and Computers.
- Work History: Retired from US Postal Service after 24 Years. Postmaster in the communities of Willsboro, Elizabethtown and Lewis.
- Home Construction-My husband & I have built two homes during all the work ourselves...right down to cutting the trees for the flooring in our home.
- Land Subdivision-My husband and I created an approved 16 Building Lot Subdivision in the Adirondack Park.
- Community Knowledge-I was a Postmaster in Willsboro, Elizabethtown and Lewis.
New Construction Homes
- Having cleared the land, designed my own house plans, and built our home, physically, with my husband, I have a strong knowledge of New Home Construction.
- Buyer Representative
- Luxury Properties
- First Time Buyers
List Price $194,500
MLS Number X29234106